Director, Product Management – IntelliSEM ProgramPost by: Dennis Hyde
- 1:08PM Jan 11, 2021
- Comments off
To apply, please visit our website at https://www.rjlg.com/about-us/careers/
RJ Lee Group, Inc. is currently seeking a product development leader who will work closely with the executive, development, and technical teams to define and execute RJ Lee Group’s product strategy and be responsible for the IntelliSEM commercial pipeline growth. A successful candidate will bring strong business acumen and product development experience to complement our long history with automated SEM products, software development, and commercial laboratory services. A successful candidate will provide hands-on expertise in all aspects of the product development lifecycle.
- Develop and lead the operating plan for the IntelliSEM program: achieving growth objectives, including market share, revenue, profit, and investment return.
- Work with Users (internal and external) to understand current applications of the IntelliSEM software programs. Master understanding and communication of customer wants and needs; synthesize user/customer requests and translate them into written specifications and plans.
- Act as the interface between customers, partners, in-house development teams, and internal users on product strategy, requirements, and roadmap. Develop and manage product release and testing cycles with internal and external customers.
- Directly manage software development acitivies
- Work closely across teams to efficiently relay customer support needs and deliver product support. Serve as a primary point of contact with internal and external customers and partners for software/hardware/usage issues.
- Lead Sales & Marketing efforts, including; managing our current sales model and offering, developing and executing lead generation strategies, developing web and other collateral, and maintaining a high-level customer and partner contact. Actively work with partners on sales opportunities.
- Lead proposal and funding efforts to incorporate new and advanced features and capabilities into the IntelliSEM platform.
- Help foster an open, positive, and collaborative culture with employees of all levels.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS in Materials Science, Physics, or a related science, M.S. or Ph.D. preferred. MBA also a plus.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a product management leadership role in the electron microscopy industry.
- 5+ years managing and leading product software development projects. Experience with automated scanning electron microscopy preferred.
- Experienced manager and mentor.
- Passion for contributing knowledge and expertise to enrich the team.
About RJ Lee Group
RJ Lee Group is an analytical laboratory and scientific consulting firm based in Monroeville, PA. We provide analytical services related to industrial hygiene and environmental matters. We also work with clients to address technical issues encountered during product development and manufacturing processes. Our laboratory testing services are provided in response to regulatory requirements as well as for material and product requirements and specifications. We routinely conduct problem-solving and investigative studies for a broad range of industries. Our multi-disciplinary technical staff of subject matter experts (SMEs) is available for consultation and scientific investigations. Our experts represent decades of specialized knowledge with strengths in many scientific disciplines. Together with our substantial analytical resources, our depth of experience results in robust support delivered by seasoned professionals.
RJ Lee Group offers full-time employees a total benefits package that includes:
Paid time-off benefits
Medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts
Group life and disability insurance
401(k) retirement savings plan
RJ Lee Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer–EEO/AAEmployer/Vet/Disabled