Marketing ManagerPost by: Connor Kelly
- 12:43PM Oct 29, 2019
- Comments off
RJ Lee Group, Inc. is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to oversee the marketing staff members and assign functional responsibilities covering marketing, communications, research, event planning, and graphic design. The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of RJLG corporate marketing activities including, but not limited to, communications, public relations, advertising, CRM system development, budgets, graphic design, and events.
Significant Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Assist in prioritizing and managing a comprehensive program of business development and capture, marketing, research, design, and communications
- Define and manage a marketing budget incorporating all corporate, business unit development, and marketing efforts.
- Create and execute comprehensive marketing activities, campaigns, and associated budgets in support of development strategies.
- Ensure that all marketing efforts drive and support RJLG strategic goals and objectives.
- Define target metrics for all marketing programs, including event lead/prospects follow-up, advertising, publications, and presentations tracking.
- Serve as a key sales and marketing resource and representative at meetings and events interfacing with customers, prospects, media, and influencer targets.
- Define the creative presentation of RJLG in advertising placement, articles, website marketing, and at all events in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Oversee annual publication and editorial agendas to plan and craft advertising placement and abstract focus to reach target audiences.
- Negotiate and purchase advertising in local and national media (primarily scientific print publications, regional business publications, and targeted internet locations.)
- Develop and maintain a strategic plan for internet presence based on management priorities, policy directions, and goals.
- Oversee the ongoing development of and maintenance of RJLG corporate web site and related marketing materials.
- Evaluate and assess marketing campaign effectiveness, making recommendations to return on investment.
- Ensure content is consistent with corporate strategy and defined branding plan.
- Manage marketing meetings, ensuring that RJLG’s objectives are effectively communicated, managed, and delivered. Coordinate meetings with management to discuss marketing measurement activities.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS/BA in marketing, business, or technical discipline required with at least five years of related experience in technology or professional services markets. Prior exposure to analytical testing, litigation support, or engineering markets a plus. MBA preferred.
- Proven record of designing and delivering outstanding marketing campaigns to drive awareness and action to prospective end users.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong budget planning and execution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and teams in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, including part-time or full-time staff.
- Demonstrated degree of initiative, attention to detail, project management and team leadership skills.
- Proficiency in return on investment calculation methods and how they are applied to direct marketing program management.
- Flexible travel schedule accommodating occasional time out of the office at events, proposal efforts, client sites, and branch facilities (less than 10%).
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Hands-on expertise in following software products and languages;
- Adobe Creativity & Design Applications
- Word Press
RJ Lee Group, Inc. offers full-time employees a total benefits package that includes:
Paid time off benefits
Medical, dental, vision and medical/dependent care flexible benefits
Group life insurance and disability insurance
401(k) savings and investment program