Laboratory for Air Sampling and Analysis
Air Toxics Sampling and Analysis
RJ Lee Group has a long history of working with industrial facilities to help control air toxics emissions. We provide practical solutions for monitoring, sampling, and emissions analysis.
RJ Lee Group also performs environmental site assessments and source apportionment plans to determine the contributions of various pollution sources to a location of interest. Our tests fully comply with EPA standards, including:
- Air Sampling and Testing capabilities using Method TO-15
- Air Sampling and Testing capabilities using Method TO-17
- Air Sampling and Testing capabilities using Method TO-11, as well as other Industrial Hygiene Methods
Human health may be affected by VOCs in both ambient and indoor air, so monitoring must be done quickly, efficiently and accurately. When you need to monitor to comply with industry safety standards or government regulations, the PTR-MS mobile laboratory system will give real-time quantitative results down to the pptv-level. Whether you are sampling indoor air quality (IAQ) proactively to identify and prevent issues that may become legal or safety concerns, or to monitor for trend logging over a period of time to ensure compliance, the PTR-MS can provide a solution.
Advanced Monitoring Technologies, PTR-MS
We also offer Proton Transfer Reaction Mass Spectrometer (PTR-MS), an advanced air quality monitoring technology that offers Real-Time Air Monitoring. The PTR-MS delivers results for the detection of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) with an accuracy and speed that is beyond traditional methods. Our PTR-MS services work with industries such as: Oil & Gas, Transportation, Agriculture, Industrial Processing, Chemical, and Food & Beverage plants.
- Fenceline Monitoring using our mobile laboratory, testing the air quality around facilities
- Vapor Intrusion studies
- Indoor air quality testing (IAQ)
- Emission testing of materials and commercial products using the TGA-PTR-MS
- Environmental Test Chamber Testing and Quality Control Evaluations
- Headspace sampling
- Other air analysis needs, like Industrial Emissions Evaluations
Other Air Sampling Capabilities
RJ Lee Group has extensive practical experience in designing and implementing air sampling and monitoring plants to measure particulate matter, including:
- Metals and crystalline silica
- PNAs and dioxins