RJ Lee Group provides accurate quantification for bulk total crystalline silica (TCS) for a variety of industries, using a modified version of the NIOSH 7500 method. Clients send samples of rocks or dust from mines, manufacturing facilities, and other sources, and may submit air samples along with the materials for bulk silica analysis. RJ Lee Group’s experts analyze these materials to determine the potential for release of crystalline silica during the mining or manufacturing process. To learn more about our respirable silica analysis, please click here.
Why Use RJ Lee Group for bulk total crystalline silica analysis?
- Identification of mineral phases and interferences using our database of over 300,000 reference patterns
- Improved detection limits through heat treatment, water digestion, or acid digestion preparations
- Low reporting limits (0.1% for quartz)
- CCSEM analysis allows for determination of respirable silica present in bulk (down to Stokes Settling Method is available for samples that are not appropriate for CCSEM testing (down to <10microns)
- Competitive pricing
- Fast turnaround (10 days unless expedited analysis is requested)
- Technical support
To learn more about our bulk total crystalline silica analysis, please click the button below or call us at 1.800.860.1775, option 2, then 2.
Read blog posts, case studies and more about Bulk Silica Analysis here.